To remove device restrictions:
- From Safe Browser, open the main menu by tapping the icon. Then tap Settings followed by Protection Settings.
- Tap the Restrict Device toggle to turn it off.
- WebProtectMe also needs to be removed from being an Accessibility provider. Tap Go to open Accessibility settings.
- Tap WebProtectMe Device Restrictions.
- Tap the toggle to turn off WebProtectMe as an Accessibility provider.
- Tap OK to complete disabling WebProtectMe's ability to block applications.
That's it! All restrictions are now removed from the device.