Installing WebProtectMe for Android Betas couldn’t be easier! The following step-by-step guide will help you install the app seamlessly and effortlessly.
We distribute our beta software through the Google Play store. You will need a Google Play account to participate (if you're on a device that doesn't have the Google Play store please contact us for alternate instructions). Once you've been accepted into the beta program, you'll receive an e-mail from WebProtectMe inviting you to install the beta. Please tap the link in that email to get started:
- You'll arrive at the Google Play website and be prompted to sign in:
(if you're already signed in, please skip to Step 2 below)
- Please tap download it on Google Play, to open the beta in the Google Play store.
- Tap Install to begin the installation.
- Tap Open to launch the app or you can also launch the app from your home screen.
- That's it! You'll receive beta updates automatically, just like any other app you download from the Google Play store.