Browsing history is a serious thing, especially when you are raising kids who are online.
Parents need to know how to check the browser histories on all devices, from desktops, to laptops, to tablets, to smartphones.
But what happens when kids figure out how to delete the browser histories? Or worse, when they figure out how to use the incognito mode while they are online, so their browsing isn’t even recorded?
This is a dangerous situation for any home, as parents won’t be able to see any dangerous behavior or activities, and won’t be able to keep their kids safe online.
WebProtectMe Guardian was designed to protect every home and every mobile device from inappropriate content, dangerous websites and snooping devices.
WebProtectMe Guardian works with the WebProtectMe Safe Browser app to keep your family safe, and accountable. It uses customized filtering to allow you to keep pornography, violence, hate speech and many other undesirables, out of your device and out of your home.
To better understand how to use WebProtectMe Guardian app, here are a few things to know!
- Browse web activity for each WebProtectMe user on your account.
- Powerful search to quickly find specific sites and block them.
- Simple search filters help you find exactly the activity you're looking for.
- Overview graphs help you quickly identify what's going on with the users on your account.
- Simple per-user "health" badges, help you know when there's a problem.
PARENTAL CONTROL & FILTERING
- Block websites by various categories like Pornography, Nudity, Social Networks, Games and over 50 other categories.
- Create your own website whitelists and blacklists.
- Block or allow search phrases by keyword.