The common colloquialism, “God, Family, Country” is still the bedrock for many Americans, today.
Yet in this day and age, it seems like they are all under attack.
While churches protect the sanctity of theological ideals, It’s paramount for the family to protect their own homesteads against threats that could endanger their children or the virtue of their marriages.
Pornography is more rampant now than it ever has been in the past.
According to SharedHope International:
- 42.1% of kids admit they have seen online porn. One in 16 have been exposed to hardcore pornography.
- 1 in 12 have exchanged messages with sexual content to other people, while 1 in 25 have sent graphic photos of themselves.
- 25% of children get away with pretending to be older to get an account online.
- 1 in 20 children admitted arranging a secret meeting with someone they met online.
- Almost 3 in 10 parents (29%) let their kids use the internet without any restrictions or supervision.
WebProtectMe provides a safe browser for mobile devices and tablets.
We created it to provide an environment for your home where anyone can use the internet in safety, and without unforeseen threats.
Here are 3 ways you can use WebProtectMe Safe Browser to protect your family, your marriage, and your home:
Enable Customized Filtering in your browser settings to allow you to filter specific dangerous words and phrases.
Make sure the Lock Clear History button is switched to on so browser histories cannot be deleted.
Keep your family safe online with WebProtectMe safe browser!